Tuesday, August 3, 2010

6 months

It's been 6 months. Just when things were looking great, everything was falling into place and according to plan. We all knew it was fragile, but thre were just a few more cards to go until the house was finished and something shook the earth, and they came down. Silently. No one knew what had happened. At least not until someone opened the door, looked in, and saw the mess of cards lying there. And as much as we all wanted to, no one could try to rebuild it. They were a one time use only, and it was over. A large part of myself... my being... my essence... my very soul, made up those cards, and now with them gone, I can never be complete again.

I always been a spiritual person. My thoughts on religion have and continue to change throughout my life, but I've always believed that we have spirits watching over us... guardian angels, if you will. Sometimes they appear in other people in our lives, or maybe the thoughts in our head we call "conscience". It's a sad thing that you're one of mine. It should be the other way around.

I love you, Kherrington. I can't wait to see you again.



2 comments: