Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Beginning

Everything has one right? A beginning. Well, this is the beginning of my adventures in the world of Blogging. Where it will lead, who knows. I look forward to having a place where I can express my thoughts and people can choose whether or not they wish to read them. I'm sure that there will be many posts that will not amount to much more than rambling thoughts and run on sentences. However, hopefully once in a while, I may produce an idea that may make you stop to think, consider, reconsider, or what have you.

So, I guess what I am saying, is if you are going to read, be prepared for fluff, as well as seriousness. I think a combination of the two is important to a well rounded life. I think some people forget that.

Feel free to challenge my thoughts and beliefs, but do so intelligently (which considering the people who are most likely to read this, I would expect nothing less).

-Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment