Friday, July 2, 2010

Self High Five!!




Done!!

My school year began on August 30, 2009, and ended on June 29, 2010. It's been a long haul, away from home two weeks or more at a time, school during the day, study 6-8 hours a night, and no life outside school. But it was worth it. On the 12th of July, I'll graduate. On the 14th I'll wirte the provincial test to be liscenced, on the 9th I have tests for company to complete.... what was this about being done? lol......

I'm looking forward to finding a new groove to fall into. One that will hopefully allow me to spend time doing things I've missed over the past year.

-Scott

3 comments:

  1. Good job buddy. Never doubted for a second that you wouldn't do fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you have NO idea how proud I am of you! <3 I'm so glad to have you home again.

    ReplyDelete